Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Good Find: HumanHeartNature Sunflower Beauty Oil

I bought these "miracle in a bottle" early this year but was only able to start using it last month. I am just too lazy to do anything related to beauty and pampering oneself. I'd rather have cakes and coffee to feel good about myself.
I heard so many nice things and effectiveness of this product that I have to try it for myself. It's Sunflower Beauty Oil from HumanHeartNature, a natural moisturizer that claims to help lighten dark spots and pimples, lightens dark undereye circles, adds shine to dull hair, softens dry skin, etc. The uses seems endless which I think would be the best product for me since I don't like using too many product for the different concerns of my face/body.
Most of my skin problems appear during winter so I started (religiously) using the SunflowerOil. I apply a few drops on my face with more attention to under eye, stretch marks (from pregnancy), all over body and my hair after taking a bath. I can see the results just after a few days. My hair is shiny and has less frizz. My skin is soft and doesn't "dry & flake" like it used to during the cold season. And my under eye circles are lighter now (even if I don't get enough sleep). Yay!
I noticed too that the use of Sunflower Oil 1/day gives the same effect if I use other moisturizer that I have to apply 2-3x/day. So I'm sticking with this "miracle in a bottle" because I really can't commit to a beauty regimen that would take more than 10mins of my 24hour day. This product is for people who wants real results in less time and effort like me.
This was really a good find. Just my luck.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.